A: This parking meter is really confusing. Can you help me figure it out? B: It's just like the old one, but with new stuff added. A: Yeah, OK. B: The first step is deciding on debit or credit card payment, so which one is it? A: I have coins. B: Per

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: Excuse me, could you help me figure out how to use this new parking meter? B: Sure, it was confusing for me also. Have you ever used a regular meter? A: Yes, I understood the old one. B: Well, on this one you can use coins or a debit or credit car

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

(DAMASCUS,Syria,AP)Hundreds of silver coins dating to the seventh century have been unearthed in Palmyra, a town known for its Roman-era ruins. (美联社叙利亚大马士革电)数百枚七世纪的银币在帕米拉这个以蕴藏罗马时期

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

He is hungry. All of the restaurants nearby are closed. He finds a vending machine. There are many snacks inside. There are drinks, too. He puts one dollar in. He wants a bag of chips. He pushes the button for the chips. He puts his hand in the machi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

The next morning it was raining very hard. The sky was filled with black clouds. Its teeming, said Rory. Its pouring, said Benny. We cant play outdoors very well. Thats OK, Rory said. We can work some more on our telegraph. As the boys worked, Rory h

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 17 Mystery Behind the Wall

Professor Nichols sat down at the dining room table and began to look at the coins. From an inside pocket he took a magnifying glass like one Benny had seen a watchmaker use. He fitted it into his eye. Rory and the Aldens leaned excitedly on the tabl

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 17 Mystery Behind the Wall

The attic was dark and gloomy. The day was cloudy. Not much light came in through the small windows at each end of the attic. Where can we look? asked Rory. All I see is the dollhouse. And we know the dollhouse clock doesnt have a secret. Benny just

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 17 Mystery Behind the Wall

This is Whats Trending Today. The Bode Museum in Berlin, Germany is known for its collection of 540,000 rare coins. As of this week, however, it is down to 539,999. The collections largest coin has been stolen. The giant coin weighs 100 kilograms and

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

When my husband was going into the dining-room this morning , he dropped some coins on the floor. There were coins everywhere. We looked for them, but we could not find them all. While we were having

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Lesson 47 Lots of coins, but no money! Narrator: Sandy and Tom both collect foreign coins. Tom has a good collection, and so has Sandy. Tom: Have you got any Mexican coins, Sandy? Sandy: No, Ive got none. Tom: Neither have I. Tom: Have you got any G

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第三册

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Katy Blake. Voice 2 And Im Christy VanArragon. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Small, shiny shells. Roun

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Topic1-Mysterious death of college graduate prompts pyramid schemes probe The death of a university graduate in northern China's Tianjin city, has sparked a heated discussion over the safety of online recruitment, as the young man was reportedly lure

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

The silver dollar, or the gold dollar, whatever they have called it..., ( the dollar coin) the coin dollar. .. talk about a comeback, it's not been, unlike the torpedo, (why?)the dollar ...Because dol

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

Transcript--by myconsent(for reference only) Construction workers in London are currently busy with redevelopment activity across the city. But it often disturbs the graves of thousands of long-deceased Londoners buried deep beneath the modern city.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

032 A Piggy Bank Once there were lots of toys in a room. There was a saving box on the dresser, and it was a small piggy bank. The piggy bank was full of bronze, gold and silver coins. The piggy bank knew that he had many coins inside of him. That's

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

By Jill Moss THIS IS AMERICA -July 29, 2002: National Museum of American History VOICE ONE: The Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. collects, cares for and protects more than one-hundred-forty

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

President Obama says about 4 million people have signed up for health insurance through the new health care exchanges so far this year ahead of the March 31st deadline. The President is ordering the Pentagon to plan for a full withdrawl of U.S. troop

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(三)月

13. I'd like some coins for this note. 我想把这张纸币换成硬币。 还能这样说: I want to change this note to some coins. Please change this note to some coins for me. 应用解析: change one's note 改变态度; sound a false not

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A: Excuse me, could you help me figure out how to use this new parking meter? B: Sure, it was confusing for me also. Have you ever used a regular meter? A: Yes, I understood the old one. B: Well, on this one you can use coins or a debit or credit car

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life